Friday 26 August 2011

Make a Pennant for 2012!

Did you know that we are hosting the Olympic Games in London in 2012?! Excited? I am....


I spoke with an aunt today who told me about this project, making pennants to give to each competitor in the London Olympics 2012. Quilts 4 London Olympics 2012.


I got together my daughter and 2 neighbours and here's what we made.




At the website you will find guidance and a range of template shapes to download. We designed our flags and then used felt to make them. I did the machine sewing!
Rachel loves horses...neeeigh.


Lauren made a lucky clover...


A fruity image..


A Bristolian phrase...


Check out the gallery here: Pennant contributions


Now all we need to do is upload them onto the website and send them off!


You gonna have a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment